If you are over 50 this page is just for you!
If your answer to any of the following questions is YES then you are in the right place!
- Are you in any pain?
- Are you stiff?
- Do you find it difficult to get in and out of a chair?
- Is it hard to turn your head from side to side?
- Has your balance declined?
- Is walking challenging?
- Has your breathing become more shallow?
- Has your voice become weaker?
- Are you feeling nervous and anxious about life?
- Have you stopped doing the things that you love like walking, golfing, dancing or gardening?
I get it!.
My specialty is working with seniors and I understand the challenges of getting older. Your balance declines, you feel less stable on your feet, your back or neck or maybe knees hurt and so you start to opt out. Your world begins to shrink and you think that you can’t possibly do the things that you were able to do.
Aging does not have to be this way.
I see it every day with my students. People come to my studio and tell me that they think they will never again be able to dig in the garden, or play a round of golf, or walk the beach, or get on an airplane to see their grandchildren.
When they learn the Alexander Technique their world opens up and they realize that they can do these things
They realize with a little instruction as to how to move more easily and with less muscular tension that they can be active again.
You are never too old to learn!
Schedule your lesson today:Schedule
Click on the Praise tab and read through the testimonials. These are all people who have turned back their clocks! You can too!